The Business of Love

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jealousy

I'll just let all of you know that this is more of a personal rant than anything. So let me explain the scenario a little (it is all from the guy's perspective, or basically, my perspective).

You like a girl. You have conveyed this through your actions and her actions indicate that she understands that and in some small measure feels the same way. Of course I'm assuming that my reads are correct, but let's roll with it for now. Anyway, I can't be taking her on dates every night of every weekend because this is by no means an exclusive relationship. So of course she is going to be invited on another date (you can rest assured that I have good taste).

Girls enjoy it when a guy gets jealous over them. Why is that?

Now, please don't misinterpret that this lady is trying to make me jealous, but if she knew I was jealous she would like it. Anyway, so she is going on a date with another guy and I am amazingly bothered by this despite not being really worried. What is wrong with me? Why does this occur? I can't explain it, but it bugs the crap out of me. So please, help me out. Why do the ladies enjoy a jealous suitor? Why does it bug us guys so much?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home